Terms & Conditions
Any site purchased from us,
If you change the owner of the site rules apply to him too.
The terms of a purchase of any of my sites:
1. You must honor any ads that the members may have purchased.
2. You must not delete non-cheating members that have already joined.
3. You may not use the layout/design or script for any other site(s).
4. You may not remove the following from the bottom of the site (unless you use your own layout and design, then you can remove the Design by and Layout by): ..........
5. Support is "complimentary", meaning if I have free time, I will try to help with your questions.
I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS CAUSED BY YOU OR YOUR HOSTING COMPANY. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS CAUSED BY USER ERROR. THIS MEANS, IF YOU GO INTO THE CPANEL AND MAKE CHANGES THAT RESULT IN THE SITE NOT WORKING PROPERLY, I WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO RESTORE IT WITHOUT COMPENSATION AND THEN THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO RESTORE IT TO COMPLETE WORKING ORDER. WHEN I SELL A SITE IT IS IN COMPLETE WORKING ORDER.
6. ONCE I HAVE GIVEN YOU CONTROL OF THE SITE, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS/CHARGE BACKS.
7. All sales made on Aurora-For-Sale.com are final and no refund will be given for any work or product bought from this store.
8.PRODUCTS: Orders will be delivered within 48 hours AFTER client provides hosting information and access to the website and payment has been received. Templates, Addons, Banners and ect.. all our products will be delivered via email within 48 hours. Refunds are not allowed after delivery/upload of product.
9. If you order Unique Design and files was sent to you or uploaded in your site. We not refunds the transaction, Because we don't have any guarantee you are not dowload and make copies on our files in your own hosting. The clients accept the Terms when he paid.
Please note that we reserve the right to update this privacy statement.
What governs these Privacy Policies and on what legal basis
(GDPR) its purpose is to guarantee our right to privacy, to protect our personal data in order to provide more security against misuse of the personal information of each and every one of us. The new regulation comes with a number of requirements that ZaZdrave.net applies and you can get acquainted with here. These include:
- Let us know what data we use.
- Let us know why we use them.
- Let us ask your consent to use them when we provide additional services on their behalf.
- Let's give you the opportunity to change your consent for different purposes through this site to have more freedom.
- We guarantee you the right to ask for your data to be corrected, erased, and "forgotten". In addition, we may provide you with the downloads or transfer them if you notify us and identify us in the appropriate ways.
- Any data that can be identified by a user is considered to be personal data. Such may be email, names, mobile phone, home address, IP address
How long we store the information
- Data storage continues as long as we have a reason to store it. For example, our user has given our consent to collect and process information about it.
Data subjects' rights according to GDPR
- Right of access to your personal data: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data are processed for you and, if this is the case, you have the right to access the personal data and information.
- Right to rectification of personal data: If you find that the personal data we process for you are inaccurate, you are entitled to make us correct this personal data.
- Right to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten): in certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been processed unlawfully or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent), you have the right to request and receive delete your personal data from us